All submitted papers should report original and unpublished work, experimental or theoretical, and are not under consideration for publications elsewhere. All papers should be no less than 6 pages in length and must strictly follow the format of the CAIC2021 Conference template. All papers are subject to reviews and edits. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers that includes title, abstract, introduction, tables/figures, conclusion and references. Other styles of papers are not accepted. Please submit your papers in both word and pdf formats
Format and Template
1. Please format your paper strictly according to the Template.
2. Please download and fill in the Submission Form.
3. Please send your paper and Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before May 7, 2021.
1. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
2. Submitted papers should be written in the English language, with a minimum length limit of 6 printed pages, including all the figures, references, and appendices.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
4. The paper must print clearly and legibly, including all the figures, tables, equations in a standard way.